Blog #8 (the final)

It has been a long summer... 

WE FINALLY FINISHED OUR CHALLENGE! We finished it only 2 weeks from my school starting. Whew! We got all the remaining streets that were left. They include the following: Hadleigh, Kerwick, Whiton, White, Bromley, Elmdale, Campus, Fenway, Baintree and Kerwin. 

We demolished our prior record of 5.3 miles with an astonishing 6.7 miles! Now before I show you the pictures I must inform you about a couple things: number one you might notice I got braces, number two we found a license plate for my dad's collection, number three we finished our ride by the University Heights sign that explains the city's namesake. 

Also, for those of you who were wondering the answer to the question on Blog #7 about a street sign with only an arrow- a picture of the answer is at the bottom.                                                                                                                                        

By the way, over the winter I will be making another blog about something else I did this summer. It will be very interesting so I hope you go check it out. 

Now for the pictures:  


      PlotARoute.com map of our ride

Original map that I created prior to starting the trip










                     On many of our rides we ran into deer, this ride was no exception








P.S.- We found a little secret passage between Baintree and Kerwin


                         THE FINAL STREET!!!!!!!!    CAN YOU SEE HOW HAPPY I AM?            

                                                  A  roadkill license plate for Dad's collection!
              




WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!


                                                             The missing street sign from Blog#7


Comments

  1. What a great accomplishment and a great job documenting the project on your blog! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I'm so impressed! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke uitdaging Daniel! Vertel je er wat meer over tijdens onze eerste Nederlandse les?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #1

Blog #7